We are representing a Corporate Accounting Manager opportunity with an industry-leading healthcare company headquartered in the western Philadelphia suburbs.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position will oversee day to day accounting operations, including general accounting, GAAP reporting, STAT reporting, technical accounting (revenue recognition/leasing standard), and tax reporting and compliance
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Position is open as a result of internal promotions/rotations
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- This individual will obtain great exposure to leadership through conversations with and presentations to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited school
- 5+ years of experience within public (Big 4) and/or corporate accounting
- CPA preferred
- Technical accounting experience – revenue recognition/leasing standard
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.