We are representing a Corporate Accounting Manager opportunity with an international manufacturing company.
- Company manufactures products that are sold in numerous markets across the world
- Position is responsible for all activities of the corporate accounting department including month end and year end closing, financial reporting, and general ledger reconciliation, among other duties
- Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President, this position will supervise, train, and mentor the corporate accounting staff
- Known for their visionary leadership team that values career development
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 7+ years of accounting experience
- CPA license
- Big4 or large regional public accounting experience
- Public accounting and private industry work experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.