The Atlantic Group is representing a Corporate Accountant opportunity with a publicly held organization that is consistently ranked as on the best companies to work for in the Philadelphia area.
Company & Position Highlights
- Fortune 500 Company with an excellent reputation and opportunity to move up and around the organization
- Excellent culture, flexible work schedule, and great work life balance
- Position focuses on general accounting, technical accounting, and financial reporting support for corporate functions
- Expectation of being in this role for 2 years then rotate out across the organization in accounting or into finance
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years Big 4 audit/large regional public accounting experience
- CPA or parts passed required
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and great outgoing and positive personality
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.