Highlights about the Company
- Boston’s top investment management firm specializing in market risk.
- Work under the supervision of the Controller and CFO
- Handle month end close process
- Manage AP process while working with vendors and contracts
- Manage all financial statement prep and processes
- Manage AR operations
- Prepare forecast and assist in budget process
- Help oversee the annual audit and tax process
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 1-3 years’ experience doing corporate accounting
- CPA preferred
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Excel expert
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.