Looking for candidates for the below role in a private equity owned portfolio company in the greater Houston area. This role will report directly to the CEO and will be the head of the finance function.
- Manage team of 8 people in finance/customer service, including 5 in accounting (payables, receivables, payroll)
- Close financials, ideally within 10-15 days of month end
- Oversee monthly financial reporting to board with support from financial analyst
- Provide financial and operational reporting to CEO on a regular cadence and ad hoc basis
- Interface with customers on collections and implement/maintain process to ensure timely collections
- Standard treasury responsibilities
- Interact with and report out to ABL lender, including calculating daily, weekly, monthly borrowing bases; needs to be familiar with asset based lending concepts
- Calculate and report flow-through entity earnings/losses
- 10+ years of accounting and financial management experience
- Manufacturing industry experience (preferably in Building Materials)
- Experience working with or servicing Contractors
- Experience preparing and presenting financial results to Board-level executives
- Experience working with QuickBooks accounting software
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.
$150,000 + $10,000- $20,000 bonus