The Atlantic Group is representing a Controller opportunity with a growing services organization in Wilmington, DE.
- Will report to the President and senior leadership to help bring the firm strategically to the next level
- Position will have vast company administration duties beyond accounting/finance
- Position is very hands on
- Will handle payroll, hands on for the rest of AP, AR, GL, financial statements, working with the outside CPA firm, and benefits enrollment
- Covid update: Position based mostly in office, 3-4 days/week
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- 6+ years accounting experience, prior public accounting preferred
- CPA/MBA+ but not needed
- Services based business background is ideal
- Understanding of business, thinks outside the box
- Fit into the culture – cares about others, professional, family oriented, collaborative, able to bring new ideas
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.