Our client, a global leader in its industry with a reputation of aggressive growth and professional development, has an addition to team for a Controller to join their Stamford HQ’s. Day to day responsibilities will include managing the reporting function for the entire portfolio, reports directly to the CFO, and have 3 direct reports.
- Oversee the completion of Financials Statements(Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly)
- Oversee the accounting function and team
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting process
- Monthly reconciliation for periodic reporting.
- Identify Risk and implement internal.
- Manage the implementation of accounting policies and procedures
- Regulatory filings
- Year-end disclosure information requirements
- External reporting for banking covenants and lender finance facilities
- Responsibility carried interest plans
- 10 plus years in accounting
- Big 4 or large national public accounting firm
- IFRS and US GAAP exp
- Partnership Accounting experience
- Experience managing and development a team
NOTE: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.