We are representing a Controller opportunity with a well-known and established construction materials organization based out of the Western Philadelphia Suburbs.
- Well-established and well-run company
- Company has been doing very well and poised to continue strong growth over next several years
- Reports directly to the CFO and oversee a small staff
- Role oversees financial and accounting related aspects of the business, including the treasury function
- Maintain banking relationships and negotiate line of credit, debt covenants, and fee structures
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- CPA required
- 10+ years of progressive accounting experience
- 4+ years of supervisory experience
- Strong GAAP knowledge
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.