The Atlantic Group is representing a dynamic Controller opportunity with a start-up Real Estate Private Equity Firm in downtown Philadelphia, PA.
- Fresh, growing real estate private equity firm
- Great work life balance
- Hands on position and responsible for the accounting of all properties
- Leadership role that will be involved with decision making
- Will see a lot of the business and deals
- Working remote to start but will be some days in the office to get up and running
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 7+ years Big 4 audit/large regional public accounting experience
- CPA or parts passed required
- Real Estate Accounting experience
- Excellent communication skills and great outgoing and positive personality
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.