We are representing a Controller opportunity with a large privately held Company in Bucks County.
- Experiencing tremendous growth and is one of the leaders in their sector
- Strong leader with direct ownership of the accounting department while partnering with Executive Leadership in a fast growing healthcare organization
- Great environment with a family environment driven by teamwork and commitment to others with a strong mission of excellence
- Bachelor’s degree of Business Administration in Accounting or Finance; CPA highly desired
- 10+ years public accounting and/or corporate accounting, Big 4 background preferred, very tactical, strong leader with the ability to develop an accounting staff
- Experience in the overall accounting function and collaborate financial planning activities to drive strategic initiatives
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.