We are representing a Controller opportunity with a real estate investment firm based out of Cherry Hill, NJ.
- Report directly to the CFO and aid in overseeing all financial and accounting activities of the company.
- Responsible for budget management, financial analyses, and forecasting and reporting on financial performance to the CFO, leadership team and ownership.
- Individual will have strong leadership skills and supervisory experience.
- Growing organization.
- Team-oriented environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Real Estate, or Economics.
- 7+ years of experience in public accounting and/or corporate accounting (real estate, tax, funds) preferred.
- CPA preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.