The Atlantic Group is representing a great Controller opportunity with a family owned organization that has been in operation for over 100 years just outside of Philadelphia, PA.
- Directly working with the owners of a very well established company
- Full control of the accounting department, open to ideas of bringing in some modern implementation with regards to systems and software
- Soup to nuts role, GL, AP, AR, Payroll and touching on HR
- Will have the ability to grow an accounting team as the company continues to execute new distribution contracts
- Working with the warehouse business units, trucking to improve logistic and implement cost saving measures
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting
- 8+ years of progressive accounting experience ideally in a distribution or warehousing environment
- CPA is preferred
- Strong communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.