We are representing an open Controller position with a growing real estate firm just outside of Philadelphia.
- This position will be responsible for the financial reporting and close process for a fast-growing real estate firm and each of the properties in their portfolio
- Role will manage a team of five accountants and analysts
- There will be an opportunity to grow and advance as the company continues to expand
- Positive and rewarding work culture
- Hybrid work environment
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or a related field from an accredited school
- 6+ years of real estate accounting experience
- CPA a plus
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, Yardi preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.