We are representing a Controller opportunity with a global manufacturing organization located in Central Jersey, NJ.
Company & Position Highlights
- A pivotal position with a private-equity backed manufacturing organization seeking a polished and driven individual to lead their accounting/finance department
- A proven hands-on leader that has a background of strategic thinking and well versed to all aspects of accounting and financial functions while reporting directly to the CEO
- A close knit company seeking an individual with a track record of building budgets, participating in lender relationships, treasury functions, compliance, audit, and tax
- Significant exposure to all areas of the company and the Board of Directors
- This organization is comprised of motivated individuals, problem solvers, and culturally conscientious leaders
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA a plus
- 8+ years of experience, private/public combination ideal with a proven track record of leadership, manufacturing experience a plus
- Strong analytical background with a keen knowledge of GAAP
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.