The Atlantic Group is representing a Controller opportunity with a well-established and expanding Real Estate organization headquartered in Philadelphia.
Company & Position Highlights
- One of the most prominent and well established property management/urban development groups based out of Philadelphia
- Company manages a portfolio of properties in 12 cities across seven states
- Company has doubled in size in the last 4 years in revenue and headcount
- Position will oversee a team of 10 total
- Role oversees monthly close, payables, wires, commercial real estate tax billing, CAM billing, operating statements, and management fee
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- CPA/MBA Preferred
- 8+ years with recent or current supervisory experience
- Real estate experience required
- Big 4 Public Accounting/Audit background preferred
- Strong understanding of GAAP
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.