Private Investment Firm with $500mm AUM seeking a Controller to handle all Fund Accounting and Fund Operations responsibilities.
- Assist in daily settlement and reconciliation of trades, cash and positions
- Work with custodian to resolve trade discrepancies
- Review portfolios on a daily basis to verify P&L
- Collect and monitor hedge fund performance and liquidity information
- Enter all hedge fund performance and trade information into appropriate tracking systems
- Prepare and process trade tickets for hedge fund subscriptions and redemptions and confirm and reconcile all trades
- Monitor fund administrator’s processing of investor subscriptions/redemptions
- Assist with review and verification of investor reports
- Review of fund accounting prepared by third party administrator
- Annual fund audit and tax return review
- Periodic management company budget report preparation
- Preparation of management company books and records and cash reconciliation
- 5 to 8 years’ experience
- MUST have worked in a Hedge Fund.
- Experience with a small fund better; BOTH accounting AND operations ideal
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.