The Atlantic Group is representing a Controller opportunity with a premier, privately held Real Estate Company in the Northern Philadelphia Suburbs.
Company & Position Highlights
- Privately-held, fast paced real estate organization experiencing organic growth & growth through M&A activity
- High level reviews and financial impact from major transactions within portfolio
- Review of all dispositions and acquisition entries within portfolio
- Underwriting actual NOI summary and reforecast to NOI summary
- Financial reporting for portfolio
- Bachelor’s in accounting or finance
- 8+ years of experience working with real estate organizations
- Public accounting experience a plus
- Proficiency with Excel
- Real Estate ERP experience desired
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.