We are representing a Controller opportunity with a well-established and rapidly expanding Real Estate Development Firm.
- Newly created role reporting directly to the CFO
- Will manage 1 Staff Accountant to start, then build out team from there
- Great role for someone to step into leadership role
- Will manage joint venture accounting and respective tax returns, property accounting, monthly loan draws, working with auditors, portfolio analytics, portfolio budgeting, managing internal and external property-related financial reporting
- Company is very forward thinking- a lot of research goes into where they develop, mostly in high growth areas of the US
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 7+ years of progressive accounting experience in commercial real estate
- Strong GAAP & SOX knowledge
- Joint Venture experience is big plus
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.