We are representing Contracts and Grants Analyst opportunity with a non-profit that has an extremely exciting and compassionate mission headquartered in the Philadelphia area.
Company & Position Highlights
- Manage the entire process related to grants and contracts administration
- Work diligently to foster both external and internal relationships; including training/professional development of staff
- Wide range of daily responsibilities for the person to truly make a tangible impact on the organization
- Will serve as the system owner for the primary grants software program utilized
- Company has a really exciting and meaningful mission statement
- Will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and have significant exposure to other senior leaders
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school
- 4+ years of experience with grant and/or contract management
- Experience working with a non-profit
- Strong computer skills, especially GIFTS/Blackbaud and/or Microsoft Dynamics GP
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.