Our client is a global provider of cloud-based solutions with more than 50 years of growth & success under their belt. The have solidified their place as a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. Today they have an employees base of over 5,000 and they are now looking to add a Contract Negotiator to their team.
- Work as part of a team responsible for building and managing of a wide variety of third party partner and vendor relationships, ensuring that strategic product/service, financial, and operational goals are met
- Follow business compliance policies and processes, and stay abreast of business, technology and developments which can impact business and strategy
- Partners with leadership to secure business partnerships and arrangements
- Proactively manage relationships to ensure critical needs are met in a timely manner while minimizing financial impact
- Maintain ongoing dialogues with internal clients, as well as existing and prospective third party partners in order to capitalize on new opportunities
- Ensure the timely management and escalation to closure of agreements
- Advise and provide consultative support to internal business partners on business, technology, and financial issues
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years’ experience in a procurement business and/or legal environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and the ability to meet critical deadlines are necessary
- Experience negotiating heavily preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.