Our client is a global provider of cloud-based solutions with more than 50 years of growth & success under their belt. The have solidified their place as a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. Today they have an employees base of over 5,000 and they are now looking to add a Contract Manager to their team.
- Manage strategic IT business partner and major vendor relationships to ensure strategic product/service, financial, and operational initiatives are met
- Develop innovative solutions and secure business partnerships and arrangements to meet third party technology needs
- Proactively manage relationships to ensure critical needs are met in a timely manner
- Maintain ongoing dialogues internal clients, as well as current & prospective third party partners in order to capitalize on new opportunities and avoid missed opportunities
- Negotiate, close, and drafs a wide variety of complex agreements and transactions with strategic business partners and major vendors to achieve technology initiatives, realize financial goals, and minimize risk.
- Ensure the timely closure of agreements , support strategic technology goals and initiatives, and minimize financial exposure
- Negotiate, close and draft agreements and additional types of transactions as new products and services are marketed, close strategic transactions/acquisitions, and migrate its technology
- Conduct direct negotiation and lead internal project and strategy meetings
- Provide consultative support to senior/executive management on business, legal technology, and financial issues of relationships
- Consult with legal department regarding critical relationship and agreement issues
- Provide financial analysis of transactions for planning/budgeting & financial impacts
- Advises senior/executive management regarding funding requirements for product/service and technology needs
- 5+ years of directly related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Previous experience managing IT vendor relationships & agreements
- Strong verbal & written communication
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.