The Atlantic Group is representing an immediate opportunity for a Superintendent-life sciences in the Greater Philadelphia area with phenomenal growth potential.
- Coordinate jobsite logistics and maintain relationships with neighboring occupants.
- Have working knowledge of owner contract, subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Participate in the project management functions.
- Responsible for the timely and cost-effective field coordination, quality control and day-to-day supervision of subcontracted work forces for construction projects.
- Make sure the work is of high quality and is on track.
- Maintain effective communication and positive relationships with vendors, clients, subcontractors, and co-workers.
- 5+ years of experience in Life Science.
- Strong Life Science/Pharma/Labs experience. (Fit-Out, and Ground-Up)
- Experience running larger projects.
- Ability to read contract documents. (Plans, Specifications, etc)
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Ability in problem-solving.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.