We are representing an exciting opportunity to get onto the owner/developer side of the construction industry. This firm owns and operates 30-35 assets across multiple asset classes (office, retail, industrial, and multifamily… mostly office). They are looking to add a very capable Project Manager to their construction team who will be an integral member of the team driving forward all the capital improvement projects portfolio-wide, primarily tenant improvement and fit-out projects. Amazing opportunity for someone who started their respective career on the commercial-interior General Contracting side, and wants to transition to the Developer side.
- Firm owns/operates ~30 commercial assets (primarly Class A and value-add Class B – large-scale)
- Entrepreneurial group with a great reputation in the industry
- Manage several projects across different asset types – never boring or repetitive
- Drive forward the (mostly interior) capital improvements across the firm’s growing portfolio
- Competitively bid and actively manage the construction process including the active oversight of the subcontractors, architect, engineering, design, and other necessary consultants
- Work alongside the Property Management and Asset Management teams to ensure alignment of goals and procedures
- 5-10 years of commercial interior construction experience on the Project Management side
- Existing relationships with the office interior subcontractor community, ideally in the Northern New Jersey market
- BS in Engineering or Construction Management
- Company places heavy emphasis on cultural fit; looking for someone passionate about construction and looking to immediately contribute, but also learn and grow within the firm, long-term
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.