We are representing a $250-300 million General Contractor, known for doing some of the most high-profile projects in NYC the past ten years. A couple years ago, they launched, and are growing an interiors-focused division: restaurants, corporate interiors, lobbies, retail, etc. The leader of this group is looking for a right-hand person to help him execute his growing pipeline of projects.
- 20 year track record, $250-300 million company
- Interiors team is very small – 5 people, opportunity to be a part of the growth trajectory
- Large pipeline of projects
- Creation and management of project critical path schedules, budgets, cash flow, etc.
- Execute all day-to-day construction activities, overseeing both in-the-field subcontractors and third party consultants
- Leadership of weekly construction meetings with architect, engineers, superintendents, subcontractors, and all other necessary third party consultants associated with each project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction, Architecture, Civil Engineering or related, required
- 6-10 years of construction management experience
- Must have leadership experience on a medium/large-scale project on his/her own (not 1 of 3-4 PM’s on a mega-project)
- High-level communication skills, both external with subcontractors & architects, and with the internal team
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.