We are representing an exciting opportunity to get onto the Developer side of the construction industry.This firm, which has an international presence, has been growing their NYC office and developing multifamily projects in the States (NY, NJ, TX, and SC) for the past 6 years. They have three major ground-up multifamily/student housing projects near Buffalo and Cornell campuses, and they are looking for a capable Construction Project Manager to lead and drive forward one of these projects. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who has multi-family ground-up construction experience on the GC side to go to the Developer side.
- Firm has sponsored and built 5 ground-up multifamily projects, including a 200-unit 400,000 sf ground-up condo on Jersey’s Gold Coast
- Entrepreneurial and opportunistic group that is developing a pipeline of student housing projects in upstate New York (Albany, Cornell, and Buffalo)
- About 25 people in their downtown Manhattan office (flat organization with the layers and layers of management)
- Drive forward about a 100-200 unit ground-up residential project (wood-frame) in Buffalo or Cornell (they will take care of your transportation – 1-2 days/week, as necessary)
- Competitively bid and actively manage the construction process including the active oversight of the CM, subcontractors, architect, engineering, design, and other necessary consultants
- 5-10 years of General Contracting Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Construction Management
- Must be comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment and make real-time in-the-field decisions with little oversight
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.