Atlantic Group is representing a Construction Project Manager opportunity in the affordable housing industry. Affordable housing is an industry that will not stop and, particularly in New York, developing and building affordable, multi-family units is highly specialized.
- Understand local building processes, affordable materials, and most importantly, the key players in the market
- Build positive relationships with peers, subordinates, and vendors
- 3-5 Years of experience as an Assistant Project Manager or Project Manager for a General Contractor that specializes in either affordable, mixed-income, or even market rate multi-family buildings
- Experience with major renovations, including renovations of occupied apartments is a plus
- Knowledge of programs in all aspects of Affordable Housing including:
- LIHTC and Affordable Use Restrictions
- Fair Housing Programs
- Project-Based Section 8 (HUD) Housing Assistant Program
- Tax-Exempt Bond Financing
- Joint Venture Partnerships Asset Management
- Community-based supportive services
- Proficiency in Project Management systems
- Strong leaderships skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.