Atlantic Group is representing a Project Engineer opportunity with a leading Lehigh Valley General Contractor. They’re family-owned and have been a leader in the region for over 70 years. The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of commercial construction experience with ground-up, renovation, fit-out projects.
- Family-owned (great leadership,) in business for over 70 years
- Award-winning and well-respected
- Hard work and creativity are rewarded
- Read and interpret project documents to create in the project management database
- Serve as liaison between the project manager and subs/vendors
- Assist Superintendent with project documentation
- Manage the communication of technical information between company, subs, and agencies
- Identify and document changes in scope
- 2-5 years of commercial construction experience
- Experience with ground-up, renovation, fit-out projects
- Ability to read contract documentation
- Should live within 1-hour Allentown
- Construction degree preferred (not necessary)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.