Atlantic Group is currently representing a Construction Manager opportunity with a successful and growing NYC based commercial real estate investment firm. The firm is currently acquiring a Class A high rise building in Manhattan’s Lower East Side and the successful candidate will manage a $100 million full gut and renovation fit out of the space.
- Oversight of entire project, including all aspects of coordination, and selection and management of the general contractor.
- Act as the Owner/Landlord representative throughout the construction process.
- 18-month commitment to this project with the understanding that you will move on to new properties for similar work as they are acquired.
- 5-20+ years of experience as a Construction Manager or in a similar role.
- Strong experience managing large scale projects with the ability to read plans and drawings to execute company vision.
- In depth knowledge of MEP systems and structural design.
- Ability to manage projects independently with minimal oversight.
- Excellent communication skills in order to effectively delegate and inform key stakeholders.
- Ability to manage and mentor team members to increase company success and employee morale.
- Degree in Engineering or Construction Management a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.