The Atlantic Group is representing an immediate opportunity for a Construction Manager – Owners Rep – Commercial in the Greater Orlando area with phenomenal growth potential in ground-up real estate development and construction projects.
- Significant knowledge of design/construction methodologies and processes.
- Experience managing large ground up commercial office projects, including ownership of budget and schedule.
- Experience with interiors, mixed use, and broadcast/media companies.
- Experience managing consultants as well as large internal teams.
- Experience in development management is a plus.
- Equally comfortable delegating and rolling up their sleeves to get the work done.
- Demonstrated skills in ground up and redevelopment project management/construction management/owner’s representation.
- 10+ years of experience in Construction, Owners Rep. experience preferred.
- Worked on large, ground-up real estate development and construction projects, all of which are in various stages.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, passionate and dedicated to high-quality work.
- Ability to understand blueprints, specifications, and proposals.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.