Atlantic Group is currently representing a Construction Manager opportunity with a leading real estate investment, development, and asset management firm. The role will work closely with the Senior Project Manager on all assigned projects and direct access to leadership on the day-to-day. Experience in ground up/renovation/fit-out of multi-family, hospitality, corporate, light industrial/flex, are all a major plus.
- Ability to focus on multiple projects and observe/document all on-site construction activities
- Material procurement and cost management
- Daily project walk through to monitor activities and assist in future planning’s
- Assist in budgeting, bidding and awarding of subcontractors
- Preside over pre-construction meetings and subcontractor meetings
- 5-20 years of experience in the construction industry
- Strong ability to maintain records, attend meetings, observe work in progress and compose detailed reports
- Ability to read blueprints
- Daily jobsite visits
- Excellent communications skills with general contractors, construction workers, design-builders and internal employees
- Ability to work in a team environment with high attention to detail
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.