Atlantic Group is currently representing a family owned mechanical pipe fabricator and distributor seeking candidates for a Remote Estimator position. The successful candidate will be successful in a fully remote role and have experience estimating for large water and wastewater treatment plant projects.
- Oversight of estimating on water and water treatment plant construction projects.
- Manage bid preparation, take-offs and pricing for lump sum and negotiated projects.
- Communicate with clients and contractors to develop and update appropriate estimates.
- Develop estimates of cost, RFI’s, and scope sheets.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience as an estimator with a pipe fabricator and distributor, with direct experience estimating for water treatment plants as a must.
- Ability to develop relationships and keep open lines of communication to move projects forward in a timely fashion.
- Proven history of strong work ethic and teamwork, even if remote.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.