Atlantic Group is currently representing a general contractor seeking candidates for a Construction Estimator/Project Manager position located in Montgomery County. The successful candidate will enjoy being hands on and involved in a team-oriented culture where individual and company success are highly valued. Clients served include repeat customers in the retail, restaurant and commercial industries.
- Oversight of estimating on construction projects, specifically for clients in the retail, restaurant and commercial industries.
- Liaise with construction teams and subcontractors to properly plan projects and keep them on schedule.
- Manage bid preparation, take offs, and pricing for lump sum and negotiated projects.
- Develop estimates of cost, RFI’s, and scope sheets.
- Assist with and help manage project workflow, communications with subcontractors, and project closeout.
- BA/BS degree, preferably with a concentration focused on Construction, Engineering or Management.
- 3+ years of experience as an Estimator and Project Manager, preferably on builds within the industries listed above.
- Ability to develop relationships and keep open lines of communication to move projects forward in a timely fashion.
- Proven history of strong teamwork and desire to work for a company that emphasizes team culture.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.