We are representing a Construction Accounting Analyst opportunity for a growing property management organization located in Conshohocken.
- Position provides the opportunity to see the entire process
- Assist in preparation of executive level analysis of organization’s portfolio budget
- Monitor WIP (work-in progress) as it relates to job costing
- Assist in monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting as it related to construction
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1+ years of job related experience in a real estate environment is preferred
- Ability to analyze data and communicate to the team
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.