We are representing a Construction Accountant opportunity with an industry-leading real estate company headquartered in the Philadelphia area.
- Position will focus on the reporting for all capital improvement projects undertaken by the firm, managing/tracking budgets, and preparing executive level reports
- Individual will report to a Construction Accounting Manager and have high visibility within the department
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Publicly-traded company, which is terrific exposure for anybody beginning their career
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- This individual will obtain great exposure to leadership through conversations with and presentations to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance from an accredited school
- 1+ years of experience in accounting; new grads with strong internships will be considered
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, JDE and E-Builder a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.