We are representing a Construction Project Accountant role for a growing construction organization located in Bryn Mawr, PA.
- Prepare and submit AIA documentation for owner’s billings
- Review and process subcontractor payment applications
- Audit/reconcile job cost detail and update job budgets
- Assist with project close outs
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 1+ years of experience in project accounting, including Cost Plus, GMP and Lump Sum project accounting
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite, including Procure and Sage 300CRE
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.