We are representing an exciting Construction Accountant position with an industry-leading real estate company in Montgomery County.
- Role focuses on GAAP accounting related to intangible assets, capital expenditures, and fixed assets
- Opportunity to make a tangible impact at a growing company
- Dynamic work environment comprised of top professionals where hard work is rewarded through promotions and compensation
- Excellent benefits to include 401k contributions, PTO, and healthcare
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or a related field from an accredited school
- 2+ years of experience in real estate accounting or public accounting preferred
- Software experience in Excel and Yardi preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.