If you love working in hospitality but you’re tired of the crazy hours – we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client, a hospitality firm focused shared / co-working space is set to open their second Chicago location this Spring! They’re looking for a full time Community Manager to join their growing team. They offer an extensive benefits package which includes paid parental leave, team outings, onsite snacks/drinks, healthcare and a 401k. In addition, their hours mirror a traditional office week.
- Maintain maximum occupancy through various sales techniques as well as leading a rapport of exceptional customer service with your members and guests
- Manage and execute building/office operations and make sure processes are running smoothly
- Manage the entire lifecycle of a member, from inquiry to new tours, onboarding, and offboarding
- Act as main point of contact for location members
- Assist in expense management for your location
- Handle member engagements, community events, and support member networking
- Orient first-time members and short-term guests
- Troubleshoot end-to-end IT management and solutions (i.e. printing, network
management, phones, etc.)
- Explore and curate partnerships and community programs that offer value to our
members and their organizations
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry
- Ability to manage relationships with positivity and empathy
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Strong technology acumen
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.