We’re looking for an experienced Communications/Marketing professional to join our growing team! In this role, you will have full responsibility of our internal and external communications, and marketing efforts. This includes maintaining our website and social media campaigns. If you have three years of experience and looking to step in to a lead role, look no further. In addition to a full compensation/benefits package, we also offer a fun office environment including monthly team building events and summer Fridays!
- Create and maintain external communication efforts to current customer base and prospects
- Establish a library of content for webinars, brochures and other marketing pieces
- Update and maintain firm website along with social media outlets
- Facilitate webinars with subject matter experts
- Coordinate content and messaging for annual client meetings
- Develop customer specific presentations
- Cultivate customer champions and build a referral program, collecting testimonials, case studies and references
- Build out the survey program and other systems to measure client happiness and retention
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B marketing/communications role; agency and/or corporate experience will be considered
- Experience working in both the digital and print space
- High attention to detail with the ability to work with limited supervision
- Software: SalesForce, MS Office
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.