We are representing a vertically integrated owner/operator and developer of primarily Class A office properties. They are looking for a Property Manager to support the firm’s Director of Property Management on two new Class A buildings in the DC area.
- 5 million sf Class A Office portfolio – 20 buildings
- Privately held quasi-institutional real estate family office
- Working closely alongside and learning from the Director of Property Manager who has 20 years’ pedigreed real estate property management experience, the last 4+ with this firm
- Extremely collaborative and team-oriented company culture; regular lunches, team-building retreats, etc across all divisions: Acquisitions, Asset Management, Property Management, Marketing, Operations, etc.
- Direct all aspects of building operations, initially for two Class A office properties, 200,000 and 350,000 sf, respectively
- Oversight of lease-up, operational and marketing strategies
- Lead the execution of all capital and tenant improvement strategies
- Be the point of contact for all commercial tenants within these buildings; make the experience as attractive as possible for all current and prospective tenants
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Business, Real Estate, or related
- 3-6 years of relevant commercial property management experience, ideally within Class A office properties
- Strong analytical skills, ideally in both Argus & Excel
- Strong communication skill-set, forward-facing role with tenants and internal members of the team
- Strong problem-solving skill-set, cool under pressure
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.