We are representing an institutional Owner/Operator of primarily Class A Office buildings. They are looking for a rising star Property Manager to assist with the management of their Long Island portfolio.
- 35+ Class A buildings in the portfolio
- 20-year track record of owning and successfully operating commercial real estate in New Jersey and New York
- Growing in both real estate and in personnel
- Assist the Senior Property Manager on managing 1 million square footage of Class A offices in Long Island
- Manage tenant improvements, facilitate tenant relations, oversee all aspects of the property
- Actively participate in the creation and execution of the Property’s respective business plans
- 2-7 years of experience in Commercial Property Management, ideally Class A office in Long Island
- Detail-oriented/strong communicator
- Passion for real estate; strong customer service skill-set; team player; desire to learn and become a Senior Property Manager/General Manager in the future
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.