The Atlantic Group is representing an immediate opportunity for a Commercial Electrical Estimator role in the Greater Philadelphia Area with phenomenal growth potential.
- Project experience must be well-rounded, including commercial & light industrial and multi-housing electrical construction projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Must possess ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency.
- Must have a strong business acumen.
- Must be able to manage assigned projects from start to completion.
- Must have minimum of 5-7 years of experience performing commercial electrical estimating working for an electrical contractor.
- Must have excellent NEC code knowledge.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Must be able to read blueprints, review bid documents and specifications for accuracy/discrepancies.
- Knowledge of McCormick estimating software, as well as AutoCAD.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.