Atlantic Group is currently representing a Commercial Construction Senior Project Manager opportunity located in Philadelphia. The successful candidate must have interior fit-out experience with high-rise, office, and healthcare projects.
- Award-winning General Contractor/Construction Management firm, in business for 15+ years
- Challenging and diverse projects
- Great Leadership
- Pride themselves on their strong relationships with employees, contractors, and clients
- Provide overall management of project from pre-construction to completion
- Oversight of the project to ensure it is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule
- Coordination of managers, subcontractors, tasks, and schedules
- 10-15+ years of experience in a related field
- Interior fit-out experience (high-rise, office, healthcare)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management
- OSHA, Procore, Bluebeam
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.