Atlantic Group is representing a Clinic Manager (RN) position with a Biospecimen provider in the Philadelphia suburbs.
Company & Position Highlights
- Cutting-edge life-science company
- New facility opening soon due to growth
- Clinical and Operational oversight
- Team development
- Sunday – Thursday schedule
- Responsible for the management of the Collection Center inventory, supplies and ordering, and the maintenance and/or routine service and calibration of scientific equipment.
- Ensure your Collection Center is meeting financial targets and adhering to required financial reporting and responsibilities.
- Comply with Federal, State, and the company’s SOP’s and Policies, with requirements related to quality of product, and staff and donor safety.
- Confer with the Collection Center Physician(s) and/or Medical Director(s) for technical donor safety and eligibility issues.
- Responsible for the determination of donor eligibility, management of donor reactions and/or incidents, review of External Infectious Disease Testing (EDIS) and donor notification of eligibility issues, documenting results and outcomes as applicable.
- Active PA RN license
- 2+ years of clinic/department management experience
- 3+ years of biospecimen (stem-cell, bone marrow, aspheresis, etc.) collections experience is preferred.
- Comprehensive health insurance package
- Generous 401(K) package with company match after 1 year
- Comprehensive salary plus discretionary bonus program
- Employer-sponsored Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability plans
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Account Plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay
- Being a part of a culture that prioritizes professional development
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.