We are representing a Chief Financial Officer position with a Manufacturing company in the Philadelphia/Baltimore suburbs.
Company & Position Highlights
- Private equity owned manufacturing company
- Position will report to the CEO and is open due to the current CFO’s plans to retire in the coming months
- Responsible for leading the administrative, accounting & financial, and risk management function within the organization and be a crucial part of the executive management team
- Looking for a true leader to be able to make operational and strategic decisions to drive growth and efficiencies
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Candidates must have 10+ years of experience in public accounting and manufacturing/PE industry experience
- Strong people skills – ability to navigate change/growth
- CPA/MBA is required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.