We are representing a CFO opportunity with a privately-held company with a long history of success.
- Well-established client services company
- Position will take charge of all administration of the company from accounting and finance to contracts and HR
- Reporting directly to the owner/president, good work-life balance with a comfortable work schedule
- For more than 30 years, the company has been a go-to for research and development services for a wide range of clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Strong accounting/finance leadership experience
- Experience with government contracting and knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- CPA license
- Public accounting and industry relevant experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.