The Atlantic Group is representing a CFO/COO opportunity with an early stage asset management firm in Philadelphia.
- The asset management firm has multiple funds with a focus in the healthcare sector
- Role would be instrumental in building all non-investing activities of the firm and would be the day-to-day leader of the back office
- Rare opportunity to get into emerging asset manager in Philadelphia
- 10+ years leading the back and middle office within a Private Equity or Hedge Fund
- CPA and/or MBA would be preferred
- Experience with SEC compliance is required
- Person should be willing to be both a strong leader as well as being hands on
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.