The Atlantic Group is representing a CFO opportunity with a well-established financial services company located in the Western Philadelphia, PA suburbs.
- Position will act as business partner company executive leadership and have oversight of the financial and operational performance for all operations of the company
- Will focus on company strategy/long range planning and serve as advisor and consultant to all departments
- Lead accounting/finance integration and execution of M&A transactions in varied industries and properties
- Develop and implement tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information and make actionable recommendations to leadership team and board on both strategy and operations
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 15+ years of experience with prior Big 4/regional public accounting experience required
- Background in banking, financial services, real estate or investments
- CPA required
- Strong management experience with outgoing personality
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.