We are looking for several Customer Service Representatives in Jacksonville. Previous experience working in a call center is required.
- Customer Service Representative work under direct supervision in a call center environment.
- Handle member and/or provider phone calls or correspondence regarding benefit, eligibility or customer issues.
- Follow internal processes and procedures to ensure all activities are performed in accordance with departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Minimum 1 year experience taking in bound/out bound customer calls.
- 1 year prior claims and or customer service experience preferred.
- Prior experience in the healthcare or managed care industry preferred.
- Minimum 45 wpm typing skill preferred.
- Excellent judgement and decision making skills in dealing with customer complaints and sensitive requests required.
- Ability to use PC applications in a MS Windows based.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.