Atlantic Group is currently representing a CAD Manager opportunity with a mechanical contractor in Erie, Pennsylvania. Successful candidates will have a strong knowledge of design software, mechanical systems, and safety regulations. Salary may be flexible depending on experience.
- Support all essential AutoCAD drafting needs for preconstruction and project coordination
- Provide support for all necessary project management including completing paperwork, filing and managing client relationships
- Breakdown Auto Cad drawing files from multiple construction divisions
- Layout & design of various types of HVAC systems including HVAC equipment selection
and ductwork design
- Layout & design of plumbing and other distribution piping
- Represent the company with a high level of professionalism and ensure the following of company policies, procedures and safety regulations.
- 4+ years of experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of HVAC mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
- Experience performing field survey work in support of design drawings and as-built drawing
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Bluebeam
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.