The Fixed Income Technology team is responsible for creating the systems used by the Treasury, Counterparty Risk, and Treasury Operations Departments. These systems cover Margin, Cash and Collateral Management, Treasury Operations, and Equity Finance; they are used across the firm by various users like Treasury analysts, Front Office users, Portfolio Managers, and Senior Management.
- Work with team members globally to build and deploy solutions
- Face off to global business stakeholders to drive requirements and manage projects
- Own delivery timelines for Treasury applications and projects
- 5+ years’ experience of complete SDLC experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience working in Capital Markets Technology of FinTech; must have familiarity with Capital Markets concepts
- Experience ownership of one or more large software systems and experience managing end-to-end application lifecycle
- Performed Build vs Buy analysis in conjunction with business users and technology peers.
- Experience in a Hedge Fund
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years of hands on programming experience with an understand of Object Oriented Programming, Design patterns, Service Oriented Architecture, Concurrency, and SOLID principals
- Hands-on .NET experience, including, but not limited to C#, ASP.NET MVC, and ASP.NET WEB API
- Experience with enterprises databases primarily SQL Server
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.