We are representing an Business Relationship Manager position for a Management Consulting Firm in New York, NY
- Participate in and report back on guilds, institutions, or other BRM networks and groups.
- Support and enforcement of IT PMO processes and systems.
- Oversight of project management of initiatives in the Finance, Treasury, Accounting, etc. spaces, providing communication back to business areas on their projects’ status; project management for reasonable initiatives in the absence of project manager.
- Collaborate on development of strategic plans, roadmaps, business cases and prioritization of Finance system initiatives and tasks
- Liaison between IT and Finance for operational and other related technology issues.
- Lead portfolio planning and develop annual portfolio plan and estimates for each initiative (effort and dollars); support the cross prioritization of initiatives across functional areas.
- Represent business area(s) to technology at all levels of governance (sustain, projects, programs, cross-functional initiatives, etc.)
- Collaborate on evaluation of vendors and development of new systems requirements; Manage vendors providing technology services and systems to Marketing/BIC.
- Attend workshops, seminars, webinars, conferences, industry and other sources of technology-specific advancements, capabilities, and functionality that can specifically support, solve problems, or advance the cause of the business-area represented; build and maintain technology acumen.
- Additional responsibilities as identified.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Information Systems or a related field is required; relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree(s).
- A minimum of 8 years of experience with at least 5 years in Project Management, Business Relationship Management or Business Analysis. Experience in an established consulting firm as a consultant is a plus.
- Certification in Program Management such as a PMP is preferred.
- Certification or membership in Business Relationship Management or Business Analysis network, organization, or other preferred.
- Process and detail oriented with ability to grasp the big picture. The ideal candidate would be a creative and innovative person with a demonstrated track record of collaboration.
- Must be a polished presenter and have a good executive presence.
- Good facility with general MS Office tools and Project Management tools is desired.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.