We are representing an exciting entrepreneurial venture in the Real Estate Art space. The firm curates high-end art programs for some of the most notable Hotels, Developers, and Commercial Real Estate owner/operators in NYC and across the country (and Mexico).
- Mission-oriented best-in-class real estate art firm based in NYC
- Creates special places within real estate, from Hotels to Law Firms to high-end residential development projects
- Company founded 15 years ago
- Amazing leadership, co-founders are extremely passionate, highly regarded, and well-networked within NYC real estate
- Tight-knit office culture, outgoing personalities and filled with art!
- Work alongside the firm’s founder and CEO to identify and cultivate new client relationships
- Actively network within Real Estate: ICSC, ULI, Bisnow, Commercial Observer, etc.
- Creatively approach their business in terms of new partnerships and programming that would continue to accelerate the growth the company
- Develop meaningful long-term relationships within the real estate industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Fine Arts, or related
- 2-5 years of post-graduate experience, ideally in business development, sales, real estate brokerage, or related
- Strong communication skill-set and outgoing personality
- Entrepreneurial mind-set; desire to build long-term relationships in the real estate industry
- Passion for Art a plus!
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.