Atlantic Group is currently representing a Business Development Executive opportunity with a growing construction contractor in the Philadelphia region. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in the Philadelphia market with established high level contacts in markets including, but not limited to healthcare, commercial, retail, and higher education.
- Oversight and management of all strategic and operational business development activities
- Remain familiar with and assess the current market to best inform internal stakeholders
- Support company growth by using relationships and market knowledge to drive company development
- Remain active by engaging prospective and current clients at networking events, personally planned entertainment engagements, and industry specific organizational events
- Support the implementation of business plans and lead the push into new construction markets
- 10+ years of experience selling construction services in the Philadelphia market
- Proven history of developing and maintaining key relationships
- Strong communication skills, both internally with colleagues and externally with clients
- Defined history of working with teams and developing employees
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.