The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for a Business Development Director role in the Greater Philadelphia area with phenomenal growth potential.
- Initiate contacts, generate, and follow up on leads, conduct sales interviews & presentations, build/maintain relationships, and attend key events while translating evolving market needs into business strategies
- Sells the company’s offerings to owners and owner representatives at the C-level while generating required business results
- Assists in the development of key account strategic plans and pursuit strategies. Aides in the implementation of these strategies and action plans, targets new customers based on vertical market strategies and current market needs
- Supports and participates in the bidding process
- Leads and negotiates pricing, long-term contract terms and conditions within existing business parameters
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Business Administration or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in facility management and/or building science
- Relevant experience in strategic business development role
- Must be results driven and be autonomous
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.