Atlantic Group is currently representing a Business Development Associate opportunity with an established construction general contractor in Boston. The successful candidate will have extensive experience with business development practices from a construction company, ideally with contacts in the Boston area.
- Oversee and manage strategic and operational business development activities
- Remain familiar with and assess the current market to best inform internal stakeholders
- Support company growth by using relationships and market knowledge to drive company development
- Remain active by engaging prospective and current clients at networking events, personally planned entertainment engagements, and industry specific organizational events
- Support the implementation of business plans and lead the push into new construction markets
- 5+ years of experience of business development experiences in construction
- Proven history of developing and maintaining key relationships
- Strong communication skills, both internally with colleagues and externally with clients
- Defined history of working with teams and developing employees
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and knowledge of CRM sales tools
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.