We are representing a Business Analyst opportunity with a dynamic, growing company in the Philadelphia area.
Company and Position Highlights
- Position is extremely unique in that it’s split between Finance and Procurement
- Individual will have the opportunity to choose either department to grow their career
- The Finance responsibilities will concentrate on financial reporting, data analysis, system integration, and ad-hoc projects
- The Procurement responsibilities will concentrate on vendor management, corporate needs, and ad-hoc projects
- Company is an industry leader and continues to grow
- There is an organizational emphasis on learning and professional development
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain, or a relevant field from an accredited school
- 1+ years of experience in general accounting, data analysis, and/or procurement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office; NetSuite a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.